Well starting my day today, I received a message from my Wordpress security, service detailing a change to my DNS settings had taken place. This was when I begin to learn that Go Daddy servers were down and had been hacked.
I have been thinking about moving to another web hosting service and this will definitely help push me in another direction. I appreciate the fact that most websites will have issues from time to time, but I never received any communication from Go Daddy with details about the outage.
Today my main site www.nmsmallbiz.com launched a video campaign for small business owners to leverage Google Adwords and I was super excited for the traffic coming in. Looks like I'll have wait until my site comes back up. This has me looking at host gator who I have heard good things about. They look better priced and have some cool security features built-in.
Learn more here: http://goo.gl/u8zQF
Who do you use to host?
No comments:
Post a Comment